cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg SLD avaialability for AS- JAVA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a AS-JAVA installation in Server A , which is used for Adobe Documentation services.

We have a seperate installation of SLD in Server B, which maintains the systems in our landscape. This server B is only the SLD. It does not have any other real time users using the system.

We are planning to bring down the SLD System  for database and Os upgrade activities for about 5 days.

I was told by someone that the SLD should be up and running for the AS-JAVA installation to work

Please advice if i am correct.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

If there is JCO for JAVA AS on server A created in server B then there could be an issue or if there is any other dependence on SLD system  else you should be in theroy able to run the JAVA AS without major issues.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchit,

As per the attached screenshot, it seems that there is no JCO in SLD(Server B). Hence i should be abel to bring down the SLD server any time. Am i correct here

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

This looks okay but check the existing documentation for your landscape to find any dependencies if any.

For an outsider like me it could be hard to determine what exactly would be the impact. For you it would be lot more easier 🙂

Regards.

Ruchit

Answers (0)