Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In sxmb_moni i got an error saying

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_InventoryAdjustmentsFlatFile_To_In~</SAP:P1>
<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceExcepti</SAP:P2>
<SAP:P3>on: Cannot create target element /ns0:Messages. Va</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4>lues missing in queue context. Target XSD require~</SAP:P4>

But when taking the paylaod from sxmb_moni and testing it in message mapping and operation mapping it was showing successful. But while testing in test configuration in Integration Directory i got the same error in interface determination in operation mapping. I was little bit wondering How it get successful in Repository and fails in Integration Directory. Can any one help me please. I hope you understood my issue.

Thanks,

Srinivas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

zameerf
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You said you had used the payload from sxmb_moni for testing in IR and then test configuration in ID.

Was there any changes done to mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_InventoryAdjustmentsFlatFile_To_In recently?

If so, this might be a cache issue. You can try doing a cache refresh and then test again in ID/end to end.

-Zameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

could you pls check the mapping of root target node.....

is it possible for you to provide the screen shot of the mapping for further analysis.

thanks

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

so u mean to say that ur OM includes 3 message mapping sequentially? emphasize on this mapping "InventoryAdjustmentsFlatFile_To_In** ", may be u can also test each mapping (under OM) one by one like execute ur first mapping and then take the output of first mapping as the input to second..in the same way execute the third mapping and check...

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Have you changed any of those messages mapping recently?, perhaps it could be a cache issue. Try to refresh CPA cache.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

>>Cannot create target element /ns0:Messages

You are using multimapping??

If yes then while executing ur end to end interface remove messages and mesasge tag from source payload and then trigger ur interface

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

We are not using Multimapping but 3 messagemappings are involved in my scenario.