Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

spool's control

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

how to control the output of spool.

For example

I will get control of outputing int spool. set the number of spool, name, and so on.

Would you please provide a sample for me.

thank you in advance

Best Regards,

Kevin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u cannot control the spool. its a generic value that is generated sequentially.u can only capture the spool request number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

but now a difficulty problem happend, i called so many times smartforms to print out. but some times the 2nd times result could be output into the first spool.

I just want to control some data should print out into one spool, other should be into other spool.

any good solution will be available?

Former Member
0 Kudos

can i lock the table TSP01? then get the max spool number, then add it by own program, lastly unlock table.

Above is possible? usually you use this method?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Kevin,

u can get all the spool requests in different spool id's by small config for the output type..

spools will be created based on the settings given by u when u r creating the OUTPUT DEVICE... to get the spool request separately... follow thes steps..

<b>1. got SPAD

2. enter the OUTPUT Device u r using example: LOCL for local

3.goto OUTPUT ATTRIBUTE TAB. in this u will fide the SPOOL related dropdown list box in this select "<u>X Pass copies as separate Output Request(in SAP system)</u>"</b>

i hope u r problem will be solved

Please Close this thread.. when u r problem is solved

Reward if Helpful

Regards

Naresh Reddy K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can set using the Function module <b>SET_PRINT_PARAMETERS</b>. in this function module LIST_NAME is for spool request name' and NEW_LIST_ID is for New spool request, be careful here IMMEDIATELY should be SPACE.

look at the function module Import parameters,

Regards

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

would you please attached some sample for me?

appriciated your favor