cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System inconsistency in updating MMBE (stock requirement )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Pls guide on following issue ,if you have encountered similar kind of issue at some point of time. In MMBE tcode there is a reservation on 6 qty of material under heading"schedule for delivery".We want to use this material by making it free i.e. unrestricted use. Such kind of reservation is caused when there is some open delivery created but pending for  PGI.But the inconsistency is that there is no such open delivery.I have checked it through tcode VL06G.Moreover this could be caused when some delivery is cancelled but the reservation in mmbe is not removed hence I checked for changed document in tables CDHDR :Change doc. header and CDPOS:Change doc items but we did not found any cancelled delivery for the material. Moreover I compared the table entry in VBBE table and MMBE/MD04 tcode and found that although there is reservation in MMBE there is no such entry in VBBE for the corresponding material ,plant.  Moreover I have run the inconsistency clearance report SDRQCR21 through tcode se38,but system has given no inconsistency as a result.

Hence the following are my requirement

1. to rectify the error:i.e. to remove the reservation in MMBE.

2. to know the root cause as to why there is inconsistency in MMBE .whether due to some delivery which was deleted but the system has not updated requirement list or due to some other reason.

3. Found the deleted delivery which might have caused this effect

With regards

Vaibhav C.

Pls find the scrn shot of stock overview screen as follows,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you find inconsistency in Stock (in MMBE, MD04) or some past requirements are still blocking the stock, you can release the stock by running the report - SDRQCR21 in SE38.

Go to T-Code SE38 & Execute SAP Report - SDRQCR21

Enter the concerned Material & Plant Number & Execute. System will show you the details of the Stock being Blocked.

Come back & put a Tick in Data Transffer & Execute Again.

System will delete the Block on the Stock & it will be available as unrestricted Stock.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

Thanks for your reply but the main issue is that system is not showing any  inconsistency as a result of execution of the report SDRQCR21.

I have run the inconsistency clearance report SDRQCR21 through tcode se38,but system has given no inconsistency as a result. hence following are my requirement,

1. to rectify the error:i.e. to remove the reservation in MMBE.

2. to know the root cause as to why there is inconsistency in MMBE .whether due to some delivery which was deleted but the system has not updated requirement list ( But the user says that there was no delivery deletion)or due to some other reason.

3. Found the delivery number  which might have caused this effect(as of now the delivery number is not shown by the system on the record line of reservation in MMBE).

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If there is not inconsistency in SDRQCR21, then it mean that there is some existing Doucment Blocking the Quantity.

Please check the Open Deliveries & open Order again, there may be very old open Doucment that is blocking the stock.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you paste the screen shot here where you face the issue in MMBE & MD04 ?

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Pls find the screen shot of availability overview as follows,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

I have checked for open deliveries as in the reservation ,system is showing that the stock is reserved against delivery but there are no open deliveries found in the system.I have checked for open deliveries through following ways,

Through tcode VL06G and another relevant database tables.Moreover this could be caused when some delivery is cancelled but the reservation in mmbe is not removed hence I checked for changed document in tables CDHDR :Change doc. header and CDPOS: Change doc items but we did not found any cancelled delivery for the material.
Moreover I compared the table entry in VBBE table and MMBE/MD04 tcode and found that although there is reservation in MMBE there is no such entry in VBBE for the corresponding material ,plant.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the settings in t.code OVZ2. For the checking group maintained in the material master, under delivery requirement column maintain value A -single records, then check again in MD04/CO09. It looks now in your system, value B or C or D is set at this field.

Also check whether this link is of any help http://scn.sap.com/message/9588085#9588085  

Regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try tcode: "/$SYNC" to reset your buffer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav

Go to Co09 availibility overview.

give material /plant and checking rule/

in checking rule  check with A(order) and B(delivery)

so that u will get to know whr ur stock is lying .....

Regards

jay