cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order not showed under blocked docments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

In R/3 system the sales order has showed the popup message related to embargo block and while check this order in GTS it has not showed under blocked document list but when i check this order from display existing export documents it has showed the block for embargo in the log.Please let me know why it has not showed under blocked documents report.Because of this i am unable to release this document from embargo block.

Regards,

Hari Challa.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ravi_gopalan2
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am having same issue.  we are using 10.1 with feeder system as non ECC.  The header status CUHDSTA is getting set but no status record at the item level CUITSTA is missing and so it is not showing under the blocked embargo documents.

Any idea why the item status is not getting set?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Can you answer the following questions:

- Specifically which blocked report are you running? What is the transaction?

- Have you checked the document in table /SAPSLL/CUHDSTA and /SAPSLL/CUITSTA to see if document status is updated for the block on embargo?

-  Do you think the block is correct?

- Which GTS release?

Rgds

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I am using GTS 10.0 version and the report is Display blocked export documents.The log is showing correctly when i go through via display existing documents which has blocked for embargo at line item level but it is not showing under blocked documents report.

Regards,

HAri Challa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How is document status at table level? Please check /SAPSLL/CUHDSTA and /SAPSLL/CUITSTA mapping from document number /SAPSLL/CUHD in SE16.

Rgds

Michael