Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Irrational data in ME2J

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While running ME2J for 52 projects we are giving following selection criteria:

1.Projects

2.Additional Criteria:PO & Scheduling Agree.

3.Material group

4.Document Date(Financial Year 10-11)

The then populated data gives a figure of 2000 crore.But, as per the user he has released only PO's of 350 crore in this financial year. He ran the report for Financial year 9-10 & 11-12 too and he is getting the right data.But for year 10-11 the data is irrational.

Kindly suggest where is the error...

Thanks & Regards

Ankur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From the selection criteria that you have mentioned above exclude point 2 & 3 and then rerun the tcode and check. If that does not solve your issue try running RKANBU01, RKACOR04 or RKACOR10 for the said projects and check.

I think the issue is just with the interpretation of data shown in the report.

Regards,

Gokul

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

Thanks for your prompt reply! In point 3:material group which refers to a department which is electrical here. So, it is mandatory while executing the report.

Regards

Ankur

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have run CJEN,CJBN and then executed the program RKANBU01 & RKACOR04.

But still I am getting the same erroneous data.

Please suggest for it..

Regards

Ankur

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please give guidelines for the issue.

Thanks & Regards

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the data in table COOI based on fiscal year and compare it with the ME2J report. You should get a clear picture of where the issue actually lies. If the data in the COOI table is correct then i would again suggest you to run the programs mentioned above.

Alternatively you can also check for the data in table RPSCO by providing the relevant selection criteria and filtering it for value type 22.