cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USER-EXIT VBKD_CHECK usage

0 Kudos

Hello Colleagues,

Have a requirement to diversify incompletion log in sales order.

the problem is that in some cases the field pltyp should be in incompletion log and sometimes it shouldn't be there.

I wonder if it's possibly to exclude this item from incompletion log using of the user-exit VBKD_check?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge we can not map this with in completion log,need to go for enhancement.

MV45AFZZ,here based on your requirement in which case the system should ask to complete the field VBKD - PLTYP,and which case it shouldn't ask.

Tell your requirement to ABAPer,he can do the need full.

Regards

Ram

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank's a lot for answer.

I understood that probably this isn't for what I need. However don't really understand how to enchance incompletion log and is it possibly to enhance it somwhow?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member1115366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Most definitely an enhancement is needed.  Work with your ABAP’er.  Here’s a suggestion.

Add a field to VBKD to be used in a customized incompletion procedure.  I will call the field VBKD-ZZPLTYP.  Create a copy of the standard incompletion procedure that you use, and add VBKD-ZZPLTYP to the list of incompletion fields.  Complete the configuration of the new record in the list.  Assign the new incompletion procedure to the sales document type(s) that you require.

Using FORM USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBKD in MV45AFZZ, add the logic necessary to populate VBKD-ZZPLTYP when you want the document to be considered complete. 

When the document is saved, the empty field VBKD-ZZPLTYP will trigger the incompletion procedure and show up in the incompletion log according to your configuration.

Regards,

Ken