cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting Hierarchy error: "The scope of display is too big. Customers cannot be displayed."

Former Member
0 Kudos

Everyone,

Please help me with this.

In transaction VDH1N: For few of our reporting hierarchies, I am getting this error:

"The scope of display is too big. Customers cannot be displayed."

I also checked the flag "Limit Display to Paths". It open the hierarchy screen, but shows nothing in the hierarchy tree on the left side on the screen.

Is there a way to fix this? I am sure someone else should also have come across this issue.

I have also attached the screenshot with the error.  -  there is no data in the hierarchy space on the left, and error at the bottom.

Thanks,

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check OSS 1476213  - "The scope of display is too big. Customers cannot be displayed." (SD customer hierarchy). Per this note, it looks there may more than 10,000 entries in the customer hierarchy maintained, hence you need to limit the scope by exact details or as you mentioned limit display by path.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Thanks for replying. But I have already seen this note.

I dont know how do we "limit the scope by exact details" ?

Could you please advice on this? Or is there any other workaround for this ?

Thanks,

Abhinav

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then read OSS Note 1678189 - Customer hierarchy (VDH1N): Performance and technical info point 5,where in the selection criteria details is mentioned. Input the customer number a bit lower level and check.

Regards,