cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order creation from PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we  are creating a purchase order. The output type in PO is creating an outbound idoc (from IDOC_OUTPUT_ORDERS FM in partner profile ).

Now we want as as soon as the above outbound idoc is created from PO, we also want a sales order to be created.

1 ) How to do this.  do we need to code in some user exit available for FM IDOC_OUTPUT_ORDERS for PO ? . If yes pls suggest the exit name and  request to tell us how to trigger sales order creation from such user exit ?

2) I have heard that I need to maintain a partner profile for my SAP  client system( as logical system ) in WE20 with inbound parameters as IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS" but my question is how the data from PO will be passed to IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS " ?

Ps note that Iam aware  that data in tables EDPAR and EDSDC needs to be maintained but my main worry is questions 1 and 2 above.

regards

Pamela

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pamela,

I understand that both companies are in the same system. So, I suggest you to use the standard flow for intercompany billing. Please, see notes 109254 (customizing stock transport order cross company), 308989 (consulting note for cross company tcodes) and related notes.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo