cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your browser is not supported by webdympro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

on a fresh Nw Java only rel. 702 I'm not able to connect to the Useradmin or Netweaver Administrator web pages.

I recive both with MSIE 9 or Firefox 11 the msg  :

"Your browser is not supported by webdympro"

I wonder of this; I expected all the lates releases of Browser Internet are going to be supported in definite way.

Every month there is a new release or patch for them.

I try to apply note 1602569, but JSPM refuses these few patches as there are dependencies with other packages not attached to the note.

Please which is the definitive solution for this problem ?

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

david_liu1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

For any future browser compatibility/support issues, please also review this SAP KBA:

1618309 -  IE9/FF4 and IE<N>/FF<N> support on Web Dynpro Java and commonly raised issues.

Regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks , anyway I applied note 1694966 but it doesn't work.

When I try to access the /useradmin page it says again :

"Your browser is not supported"

I try to apply note 1602569, but for rel. 702 there are only two packages attache and the JSPM refuses to apply them, (even trying with 'Single package 'option ) because there are dependencies with other packages (which ?...the log does not says which .SCA is missing).

What I have to do, ask to remove from all the end-users PC the Fireforx 11 and to downgrade to FF 10, that in PAM it seems supported ?

regards

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Roberto,

Hope you are doing good.

Do activate the JSPM force mode as mentioned in: SAP Note Number: 1123333 and then retry. This should work.

Thank you and have a nice day :).

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Some suggestions:

1. Update your NW Java & Kernel to the latest SPS as long as it is "fresh", this solves most of browser-related problems.

2. Use compatibility mode in IE

3. Use older versions of the desired browsers if the above is not possible.

Mozilla released an Firefox ESR Version where the versioning stays more or less the same, hence you get a better support from NetWeaver point of view.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally it works, let's see what it's going to happen with the next browser patch.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Roberto,

I would suggest you to take a look at the following blog post. I hope it will solve your problem.

http://scn.sap.com/community/netweaver-as/blog/2012/03/30/sorry-your-browserprogram-is-not-supported...

Thanks,

Siva Kumar