cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration problem SAP Process Control 10.0 - Screens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

after the installation and post-installation configuartion following the SAP installation guides. We are not able to see the GRC screens like you can see in the picture:

Looking in the IMG, I've seen that aren't active application:

How can I solve the problem??

Really thanks...

gabriele

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajeshwari_akkamgari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are few issues with Launchpad after upgrading to GRC SP08. You can check further and implement the SAP note 1681453.

regards,

Rajeshwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajeshwari,

Will you please guide me to some PDF/ SAP note which can help me built my custom Laucnhpad in GRC ??

I am aware about the transaction : LPD_CUST , but have not got a hang of it on how can i use it.

I am looking at building a launchpad which will contain only "GRC Inbox" , "Search request option", "Provisioning details" & Password self service.

This above launchpad will be used by Managers/Power users.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Victor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Victor,

One way I would recommend doing what you are trying to achieve, is by customizing the delivered NWBC role.  If you open it in PFCG open your GRC_NWBC role> Menu tab>Hierarchy. There you will see the My home, master Data, Rule Setup, Assessment, etc.  Expand one of the nodes until you see the embeded link.  Right click go to details>Application config.  There you will be able to customize the webdynpro for each of the associated the NWBC role.  I would suggest having more than one NWBC role for end user and admin user.  so that the end user NWBC role has a limited number of options.  Hope this helps.

Gabe

rajeshwari_akkamgari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

The best option to restrict the access to certain work cetners is to modify the role accordingly.

The SAP note suggested can be helpful to resolve the error "There are no tasks availabale to you yet'.

You can give it a try and let us know how it goes.

regards,

Rajeshwari

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriele,

If you are getting that error message when you open up NWBC

There are no tasks available to you yet.

The reason is there is an issue when updating SP08 and the ABAP and Basis stacks as well As Rajeshwari mentioned you have to apply note 1681453, or updated your ABAP and Basis stacks since it may be included in a more recent service pack.  Also that note is making modifications of the floor plan manager which is functionality that GRC uses and there will be code changes.  Who ever applies the note will need a developer to do so.  Hope that helps.

Regards,

Gabe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for the help.

I can't modify the ABAP code but I fixed the launchpad adding, from the repository, all the tasks to the main launchpad.

It's better to modify the ABAP code as the SAP Notes says to prevent further problems in the nwbc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gabreile,

Which roles specifically are assigned?  Is that NWBC frontend or Portal?  That message looks like a security issue to me. Make sure you at least have the following roles assigned.  If you are using NWBC, make sure you have SAP_GRC_NWBC assigned.

SAP_GRC_FN_ALL

SAP_GRC_FN_BASE

SAP_GRC_FN_DISPLAY

SAP_GRC_SPC_CUSTOMIZING

SAP_GRC_SPC_SETUP

SAP_GRC_NWBC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just a few quick checks

1) have the Web Services been turned on for PC?

2) have the users got the correct roles assigned?

All the best.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes for the both question.

Thanks

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriele,

Can you please confirm the Support Pack level.

Regards,

Silky Sharma