cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPS Quicksizer IOPS recalucalte and compare with existing system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, we have an ERP system and would like to verfy our Quicsizer calculation from Project after one year production with the real data from the ERP system. My problem is now, I don't have business consultants for data input.

Is it possible to estimate the values for the quicksizer from STAD data (ST03N) or so? I know a lot of business load is generated in background with automatic data collation and workflows with automatic data creation and a lot of Z-programs...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rene,

There are no reports that can be used to map data directly onto a quicksizer for analysis so I wouldn't consider that option.  Based on the products and modules in use, that data required can be more or less challenging to gather from the system.

Depending on your hardware platform, there may be a hardware specific sizing utility that can be run (IBM - Insight, HP - TVMS, etc). These could give you a solid analysis of the way your system is performing against the SAPS that your current hardware is capable of and was recommended in he original quicksizer report.

Regards,

Josh