cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production order print using smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How can I configure production order print using smartforms in ECC 6? In OPK8 I see that we can only use SAP scripts and PDF forms. In NACE I cannot find the condition for output control for PP. We need to use smartforms only, plz help.

Thanks,

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please develop smart form with the help of ABAPER.

Assign the developed smart form in OPK8->LG01 (Object list)

ie in OPK8 reference order types:print programmes assign the developed report to LG01.

Pleae check and come back.

Regards,

srihari.m

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srihari,

We have 2 container in LG01 - one is script and the other is PDF form. Now where are you suggesting we assign the smartform?

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sachin

In SAP script form  assign the  developed smart form.

Regards,

srihari.M

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I believe, we can not assign Smartform into SAPscript / PDF forms in OKP8. 😞

Check & confirm... You need to develop SAPscript only as per your requirement.

Regards,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anup

We have developed smart form and assigned in OKP8, its working also.

Regards,

srihari.M

sjeevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes you can use smartforms in OPK8/CB85 but you cannot use the regular driver program (print program) delivered by SAP, you need to develop a custom driver program by copying the standard SAP delivered one or creating an entirely new one.

Smartforms are better technology as compared to sapscript form I don't know why SAP still hanging on to Sapscript forms for PP module shopfloor paper while all other modules use Smartforms. Barcode printing is such a pain via sapscript forms.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI srihari,

Can you please brief me how you configured Smartform in OPK8? we have smartform created for Production Order but there is no print program.

I have an approach of copying the Standard print program which is available in OKP8 to Z program and commenting out the standard FM for  SAPSCRIPT and replacing them with Standard Smartform FM SSF_FUNCTIONMODULE_NAME.

Does it work?

Regards,

Nikhil