Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 'DKACB-FMORE' is not an input field in BDC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a Batch Input for transaction FB01. In the BDC i have to mark the field 'DKACB-FMORE' as 'X'. I have done so and it is working fine for most of the G/L accounts. Only for a few G/L accounts i get an error 'DKACB-FMORE' is not an input field from the BDC. I found that for these G/L where i get this error this check box field 'DKACB-FMORE' is already marked as 'X' but disabled for Input.

How can we identify the G/L accounts for which this field is disabled for input and marked as 'X' automatically so that i can exclude the code to mark it as 'X' in my BDC?

This code cannot be removed completely because for the other G/L accounts we need to mark the check box 'DKACB-FMORE' as 'X' through the BDC.

Thank you.

Regards.

Immanuel.

4 REPLIES 4

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may be required to analyze the field status groups associated with the G/L account number, but don't build yourself the batch input

- Use FM POSTING_INTERFACE_DOCUMENT (between POSTING_INTERFACE_START and POSTING_INTERFACE_END)

- Better : use BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST and similar BAPI

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

Thanks for your reply.

I have checked the field status groups and this field is not appearing in them. I found that this field does not appear even when we execute the t-code FB01 manually. It only appears when calling the t-code FB01 through BDC.

I cannot use these FMs because I have to only Park my document and not Post.

Any other way to find the G/Ls?

Thank you.

Regards,

Immanuel.

0 Kudos

In POSTING_INTERFACE_DOCUMENT parameter I_TCODE use value 'FBV1' and not 'FB01'.

Regards,

Raymond

former_member200345
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, You are facing this error because of the Field Status Group assigned to the G/L Account in the G/L Master data. Field status group, controls different fields assosiated with the G/L account.

I think, instead of finding a logic to identify which G/L account has the check box 'DKACB-FMORE' as 'X', You can ask your functional consultant to eable this check box for all G/L accounts.

I hope this helps you.

Regards,

Vijaymadhur.