cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWO INSPECTION LOTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

My user getting two inspection lots for same material, same batch number, same quantity but different material document and different inspection lot number.  very      urgentttttttttttttttttt kindly let me know

Regards,

K.Avinash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

When you say different material document that means user has posted two GR's and hence it has generated two inspeciton lots.

Check & revert.

Regards,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Acutally user says that only for FG htey r using co11n. But for SFg GR happens automatically itsseems. Means when they run  Z-code. And more over they r saying that they have not made it twice.

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Normally, You post GR for Finished Product whereas Semifinished products were get issued to Prod Order automatically/manually based on your business set-up.

So here in this process, an inspection lot is being generated for Finished Product GR and there's NO link to semi-finished product.

I would suggest you to go to MB03 to display both GR documents and check how those are created in SAP.

Regards,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would suggest you to still check the confirmations. Use transaction CO14.Check the goods movement in each phase.

This is a clear case of double GR posting.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As soon as you said Z-code a red-flag went up!  Hard to troubleshoot across the internet when z-codes are involved since we don't know exactly what they do.  I have seen something similar beofre in which z-odes created two lots but it was becasue of the process being followed. 

As Anup said, look the material documents and what material moves created these.  Also give us some more info.  You talk about a SFG and FG.  Are their lots for each?  Is that what  you are talking about?  Because that wouldn't be a double lot. That would be a lot for one material and a lot for another material.

What inspectoin types are these lots?

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

and also the production order number is same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your user seems to has taken GR twice.

Please check the confirmation of the Prod Order.