Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deviation % in Credit managment

former_member588542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I  perform  the  credit  check  at  delivery  note  creation  and  now  I  want  to  use   the  Deviation %  in  correct  way.

But  even  when  I  set  the  deviation  to  100  %  and  I  modify  the  sales  order  with  one  unit  the  delivery  gets  blocked  again.

Why?Is  the  field  deviation %  obsolete  if  you  use  the  credit  check  at  DN  ?

Thanks and  best  regards

L

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the following note

Note 718260 - Released documents are not checked

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Check credit analysis of your delivery by entering the delivery number in the program CHECK_CM in SE38 transaction and know the reasons of credit block of automatic credit check.

I think the number of days field in the section released documents are still unchecked is kept as zero in OVA8 screen. Try entering some days in your sand box system for the OVA8 record and test whether system is blocking the delivery.

former_member588542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

the  ansers  are helpful  to  verify that  my  settings  are  correct  but I  still  have  the  issue.

Will take  developer  help to  debugg  it.

BR

L

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hola Luis:

Did you find the problem?   If you did, do you mind sharing?

Thanks!

former_member588542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi  Marta,

yes...the  deviation  is  not  respected  when  performing  the  credit  check  at  delivery  creation.

BR

Germo

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Luis,

Check in OVA8, whether you have checked on CRITICAL FIELD.

Qty is a critical field and hence every time we change QTY, credit check is performed.

This might be the reason why the delivery is getting blocked.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Message was edited by: Hegal . K . Charles

former_member588542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hegal K Charles,

I  have  checked  and  critical field  is  un-ticked.Therefore  no  check  is  performed  there...

Thanks and  best  regards

L