Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality certificate

former_member212685
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

my client requirement is like this:

finished material comes in store with inspection type 04.

now the stock is in store with different batch say B1,B2,B3.

before delivery store person segregated different batch as per their values according to the value they send it to specific customer

in quality certificate they want to print customer specific MICs  & values.

siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use std way of printing certificate in QC21 .Idepends upon result recorded select the customer in QC21 dynamically .You just have to make sure that all MIC's in task list are same as that of certification profile.

former_member212685
Participant
0 Kudos

we are not using inspection type 10.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you know in advance that which batch is going to which customer, Create multiple inspection plans as per the customer requirement with same Usage. After the GR, the inspection lot gets created but it will be CRTD mode. Assign the inspection plan as per your wish in QA02 & release the lot. Do the RR & Take UD.

Second option can be with development with ABAP. create Z smart form where there should be facility to select the perticular MIC's as per your requirement.

As you are confirming you dont want to use Insp type 10, then that option is ruled out.

Thanks

Sachin

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shvia

In which industry u r working? Is it make to order or make to stock?

It may be the solution-:

Preapre plan with differnent counter  according to the customer specification and assign the tasklist to the respective customer in plan header.

if you r working in make to oder scenarion then it automatically pic the respetive conter assign to that customer .

If it maker to stock i.e order is not related to customer the while doing the confirmation you will get the lot in CRTD mode , you have to assign that paricular inspetction plan/counter acc to the customer spec.

Then whle taking the certificate respective chars would be printed on that.

I hope it will give some help.

Manish

former_member212685
Participant
0 Kudos

in my case we are putting stock through production by 04 inspection type in store that time we do not know customer we are in make to stock scenario.

we are doing RR on general basis ( not customer specific)

now the stock is in store having batch B1,B2,B3,we have to dispatch B1 batch to CUS  1,

customer 1 having the different MICS WITH DIFFERENT VALUES, WE WANT THESE MIC WITH VALUES IN CERTIFICATE

SIVA