cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table for SAP DMS Originals

Former Member
0 Kudos

This question is related to Originals in DMS. In transaction CV02N we can display changes for that particular document from Menu Option Environment-> Display changes.

Under heading Changes to Original we can see the date on which Orignal was created and changed. I would like to know the name of the table which stores "Created On" and "Changed On" date for Original. I checked table DRAO but in this table their is no field called Created on and Changed On

Please advise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

Is there any tcode that could give me the originals list with their path for example?

rafaelperez_cabero
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created the following data model to represent tables used in DMS:

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Rafael Perez

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

go and use table DRAW_LAST_CHANGE.

This table gives you document-Wise version wise creation and change time stamp.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

I think what Sagar is suggested is correct.

Go to T.code SE16N then add DMS_PH_CD1 in Table field and press enter tab. Now u can see field name"Created by", "Time Created", "Last changed by" and "Last Changed At". Field names are "CREA_USER", "CREA_TIME", "CHNG_USER" ,"CHNG_TIME" respectively.

With these inputs u can find out which user crated it and at what time and also which user change it and at what time.

Now u need date for the same means at which date the user created and changed it.

Go to t.code SE16N and add DMS_DOC2LOIO as a table name and press enter tab. Then u can add dates in Lo_OBJECTID field and execute. U need to add logical doc type and its date.

Regards,

Bhushan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great! Now we have the same answer tree times! Any one else that wants to answer the same question?

SSB
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You  have to select LO_OBJID from table DMS_DOC2LOIO and then use that in table  DMS_PH_CD1 to get the Creation time and Change time 

Creation time and Change time will be in Time stamp format. which you have to handle accordingly.

Regards

Sagar    

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to use table DMS_PH_CD1. You can't find all information in that table but if you also use DMS_DOC2LOIO and DRAW you should be able to find all the information that you need.

Use the logical document when you join the tables.

//K