cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table /SAPAPO/ORDADM_H and /SAPAPO/ORDADM_I not getting updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

We are carrying out a development in PPDS for which we need to access the planned orders in the APO system. We have tried to access the tables /SAPAPO/ORDADM_H and /SAPAPO/ORDADM_I but we could not find any order data there. Do these table actually contains the planned order data or am I missing something over here?

It would be great to have your advise on this.

Thanks in advance!

Snigdhodeep Mukherjee

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Snigdhodeep,

I don't think you will find the planned order information in those database tables. Those database tables are only relevant for Sales documents.  You might have to look for a different database tables.

Thank you

Babu Kilari

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your response. Indeed helpful!

Snigdhodeep

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Snigdhodeep,

If you're not worried abouut performance, may be you can think of using the BAPI "BAPI_PPDSSRVAPS_GET_IO_NODES" that makes a call to Live Cache to retrieve the information about the different types of orders (including Planned orders). Unfortunately it is at material - plant level. So, you have to pass the material and location information as input to the BAPI in the corresponding parameters.

Thank you

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Snigdhodeep,

Planned order data is not stored in these tables.  Most transactional data, including Planned orders, is stored in LiveCache memory structures, and not in tables.

Best Regards,

DB49