cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Periodic billing plan for contract in leap year

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

I am implementing Periodic billing plan in contract.The condition calculation rule is 'N' and OVBI settings are as follows.

Start Date: Contract Start

End: Date: Contract End

Horizon Period : 1 Year

Next Billing Date: Quarterly

The rules for date determination is Baseline date = 07 (Billing date/Invoice date).

When I create contract for 366 days, it calculates net value in billing plan tab correctly. But when I create contract for 365 days , the value comes little less than condition value.

I read SAP Note 1112798. It says the error occures due to use of "Days in year" setting in OVBI. But i have removed this setting. Still the value is not calculating correctly.

Please guide.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can some one please help on this...

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you tried creating a new contract (Sales Document) after removing the No. of days in OVBI?

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes.....I created several contracts. but is it still showing difference in pricing net value and billing plan net value whenever i create contract for 365 days.

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lalit,

Is it possible for you to put the screen shot for my perusal please ?

let me have a look, as I am working on periodic billing too.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you remove the number of days in year field, did you add days in Month as 30? Add days for month and test again.

Regards,

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

When you input no: of days in month as 30 then how system will treat the months with the 31 days and 28 or 29 days ?

Regards,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please find screenshot of OVBI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please explain about calender ID and date categories. Can I solve this problem thorugh these?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First ensure that you have maintained the Date Rule as follows:-

Next ensure that you have assigned this Date Rule to your Periodic Billing Plan Type as shown below:-

In the above certain fields, I have greyed out where you need to assign the related data there.  Needless to mention, you need to assign the date rule to the field Define date category.  Now try and update here. 

G. Lakshmipathi