cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Startup error of JEE application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a EJB application with two webservice clients. Both were generated with the NWDS standard tools, the wsdls were properly imported and should show up in the consumer proxy section of NWA after deployment.

Unfortunately, the application startup does not work, the only error message I get is this:

Global [startInitiallyApp] operation of application [....] finished with errors for [367] ms on server process [8206750] [
>>> without errors <<<] [
>>> without warnings <<<].

this doesnt make any sense. Can anyone help me out? The release is 7.3 SP5

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

raktim_banerjee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Did you get any solution to this error? I am facing same issue. Even a simple EJB is giving same error.

Thanks

Raktim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

yes and no. The SAP support told me it is not significant. The thing is, it happens from time to time in our log file but the EJB works nonetheless  (which by the way is completely ridiculous, why display an error when there isn't one?!)

The reason the webservices did not show up in the consumer proxies section is because I hadn't referenced them inside the EJB. I was just testing out the configuration after I generated the consumer proxies but in order to have them show up, you have to initialize them as members inside the EJB with @WebServiceRef

best regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you already get a reply on this issue ?