cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UD LOG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

Is it Possible to change Usage Decision Log like Can we put name in place of user id from which UD is made.

If yes then how it can be done.

With Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Precisly use exit :

QEVA0007 - UD: Control of compulsory comment or long text presetting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

How can i check that how it has happened.

With Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To check for the enhancement implemented, collect the package for the T code from SE93. In your case find the package for QA11/QA12 in SE93. Then goto SE84, find out the enhancements for this package.Then find out the components for this package either in SMOD or even in SE84 by double clicking the enhancement. Then just check whether any code is available in the component.

In your case check for the enhancement which Sujit has mentioned i.e. QEVA0007

Thanks

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is just a display, You can not change it manually.

Thanks

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sachin,

In some cases it happend thats why.

With Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ohhhhh...... It should not be possible but if is it, I am not really aware then. Check any enhancements have been implemented in your case.

Or even there can be possibility of the ID's created with the names & changed to the ID code after some time.

Experts may throw some light.

Thanks

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is SAP standard functionallity. It hardly matters whether the display is with User ID or the Name of the person doing the UD. You can always know the name of the User ID in "stock posting log" Button in "Inspection lot Stock" TAB ( If the same person is posting the stock thru UD) & Material Documents. Other T codes to know the user ID details SU01D.

Thanks

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sachin,

When u make the UD from a User Id it is get reflected in Usage Decision Log,my question is can i change that log manually.from user id to name in Usage Decision Log.

With Regards.