cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set default window for create support message on ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to call notif_create window when end user use help --> create support message.

i was to create ZNotif_create on ECC, but end user still use help --> create support message.

Please give me solution for this problem.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You will have to get a developer key for this. I don't think there is a BAdI or enhancement spot to do what you want.

I know that you can modify BCOS_SEND_MSG in order to implement your custom logic to send the incidents to the Solution Manager.

Just be careful and remember to remove the SM12 lock on CRMD_ORDERADM_H, I have seen this type of issue happen when someone modifies the BCOS_SEND_MSG .

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

Former Member
0 Kudos

Was this issue Resolved...

If yes May I know the steps taken . We have the same issue to Disable option Create Support Message from Help Menu.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

if you are talking about.... to call the notif_create screen when users are logged ecc & from SAP Menu of ECC chooses Help->create support message option

this is not possible with customization you hav to go for Standard SAP modification because notif_create transaction dont exists in ECC or other system except solman

secondly

one simple way is to use a solman workcenter URL for posting tickets this way they wil get the update for current processing ticket status too.

so they just click the URL to post tickets for the query belonging to any system ECC SRM SCM etc

hope it helps.

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Menu Help --> create support message can disabled?

I want all end user use notif_create from solman and Znotif_Create in ECC (created t-code on ECC). so, may be a powerfull solution for us is to disable that menu. is it possible?

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It is not possible to use notif_create from ecc as it doesnt exist and even if you create it....you need a developer first to implement and later every time you upgrade its a big problem

what i can't understand is why you want notif_create ONLY.................... and not the help-Create support message option which is SAP recommended and standard.

...Also i have mentioned the use of workcenter ...have you thought about it...because once your customer is on Solman 7.1 .....its only workcenter based incident management as it is better and all web based no transactions and more helpful in real situtation.

hope above clarifies ur doubt

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

Reg ur reply to use the URL. We require the same functionality. we need to trigger a URL on click of the HELP button. And we have to suppress the GUI pop up for creating the message.

please let me know how to suppress that.

thanks in advance.

Regards,

Spurthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

help -> create support message option can be used any sap system connected to solman where you configured service desk, in this case system automatically picks up all the needed details like reporting system, ibase,installation number all are automatically comes from your reporting system to the solution manager system.

other way Notif_create which you had to login solution manager system and execute the tcode, add manually enter about the details of the system where the problem happening,

can you attach your notif_create screen, normally it is with the additoon fields like enter system name,installation number.

If you want to customise notif_create screen check this http://scn.sap.com/message/7357971

Thanks,

Jansi