cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

print DMS Document from SAPscript

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a requirement when a user prints Bill of Lading document i need to print a document (stored in the document management) that is linked to a customer or material master.. Can you please explain me how to archive printing documents stored in DMS from sapscript.

I really appreciate for all the help.

thanks,

Hemanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi hemanth

did you got the codes for printing DMS document using SAP Scripts.If yes then do please share.

Thanx....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vardan Tayal,

Nope.. Actually my required changed and I do not need this. I will be glad to know if you can find. when I was looking I found there are some bapi's for Document Management system under cross-applications components.These might be of some help.

Please let me know when you find the solution.

thanks,

Regards,

Hemanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vardan Tayal,

did u got it?

I need a sample for doing this.

My requirement is simillar to ur 1s.

Please send me if u have anything relted to this at doshivinod@gmail.com

Many thank for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this func.module:

BDS_DOCUMENTCLASS_GET

Regards

Subramanian

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I am not wrong , this function module is for Business Document navigator. I do not much knowledge. DMS (Document Management System) is different than BDS.

thanks,

Hemanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i can't tell how to get the DMS data but if want to print the DMS data... u can do it by using print program... after successfull completion of printing of bill of material.. u have to write code in the program... in the retrive data related to DMS then prepare the ouput format for DMS( ex report or forms)..the issue it to print... by ur program.

as mentioned above u can print the DMS data without intervention of the user... because everythig is done by u r program..

I hope this Logic will helps u.. try in this way.

Former Member
0 Kudos

logic is fine. But I want to know how?. Anyway thanks for the advice.

thanks,

Hemanth