cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice on Associate level certi for SAP SECURITY.

sandeep_devaki
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i have 2+ years experience in sap security and iam planning to write P_ADM_SEC_70  certification which is for security proffesinal level . But i am not eligible for  this since it requires minimum of 4 years exp.

so can you please suggest me some certification for my level of experience. i found out associate level ceritifcation c_TADM51_70 .if i write this exam will this help me in my security career ? this associate level certi c_tadm51_70 contains all the sap basis topics will this help me ?  please advice me on which certification should i give .

Regards ,

Sandeep Devaki

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By looking into profile since you are working on security  P_ADM_SEC_70 is much suitable to you.

C_TADM51_70 is more for administrators (basis consultants). If you are really familiar with basis then only you should go to this.

Otherwise, please go with P_ADM_SEC_70. Note this is not an easy exam. This tests number of security concepts, not just roles and authorisations, it also covers GRC concepts. You should be thorough and familiar with all the chapters mentioned in the curricula. Please also note that you do not have partial credit for this. Therefore, you should get all questions correct in order to get the full marks.

hope this helps you.

Regards,

Ravi

sandeep_devaki
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Ravi. But is it compulsary that we should give Associate level

exam C_TADM51_70 before taking up P_ADM_SEC_70 ?

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See the following thread and comments relating to professional certification.

http://scn.sap.com/community/training-and-education/certification/blog/2012/03/22/how-to-crack-a-sap...

It is not compulsory to pass your Associate level, but definitely 2 years experience will not sufficient to pass this examination

http://www1.sap.com/services/education/certification/certificationtest.epx?context=[[P_ADM_SEC_70|G]...

If you see it is covering number of areas like SSO, Security Infrastructure, SOA, GRC Suite, SAP UME Administration, Cryptography and Encryption etc. It is not just roles and authorisation related areas. I am sure you would not even touched these areas in your 2 years of experience. Even people having 10 years experience in SAP Security Domain will find this examination very difficult. Moreover, partial credit has been removed. You cannot take lottery / chance in answering the questions. If you get all questions correct, then only you will get full marks. That means the exam has become more and more difficult. This is a technical examination, therefore, your conceptual knowledge on these topics must be so clear, otherwise, you would find this examination very difficult.

Please assess yourself twice before registering the examination.

Regards,

Ravi

PS: Money is valuable

Answers (0)