cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASYNCHRONOUS SOAP to Proxy issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i'm developing a message interface scenario for Asynchronous from 3rd party to SAP ECC6 using SOAP to Abap Proxy. this is what i have configured

On Repository

1) Create Data Type & Message Type MT_SENDER & MT_RECEIVER

2) Created Message Interface for Outbound(MI_SENDER) & Inbound(MI_RECEIVER) with their related Message type.

3) Message Mapping to map between MT_SENDER and MT_RECEIVER, namely as MM_SENDER.

4) Asynsronous Interface Mapping, with source message --> MI_SENDER & Target message --> MI_RECEIVER.

summarizing:

Source Message:MT_SENDER

Mapping          : MM_SENDER

Target          : MT_RECEIVER

On Directory

configured MI_SENDER as Sender Interface & MI_RECEIVER as Receiver Interface

after i tested & monitored on SXMB_MONI, the message showed this interface is a SYNCHRONOUS scenario & trigger error No Mapping Found.

i'm quite don't understand , since i had configured the interface in Repository as a Asynchronous.

Expert, please advise.

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi firdaus,

As you are saying Mode is ASYNC then  go QoS with EO .

Regards

Praveen

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

i'm quite don't understand , since i had configured the interface in Repository as a Asynchronous.

In your SOAP Sender CC, have you selected a Quality of Service (Qos) that is Exactly Once (EO) or Exactly Once In Order (EOIO)?

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Mark,

i already set the QoS as Best Effort.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Firdaus,

Best effort is a Sync call

Cheers

Agasthuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

u have to select EO in QOS bz ur scenario is Async

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi i set the Qos as Exactly Once but still same error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

once you have to change dummy changes in sender Communication channel and activate then refresh the cache and check the status of cache bz processing mode is synch in moni and one more thing once you have to check  mode is async or not in service interface outbound also

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes , i already clear the cache and already set Async for Inbound & Outbound service interface in PI Repository. but still same result.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Probably the URL you are sending to has QoS specified in the URL. Can you try this:

1. Choose Adapter Engine instead of Integration Server

2. Send the SOAP Request to http(s)://host:port/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=p:s:c

where p = party, s = service, c = channel. If there is no party, leave it blank e.g channel=:s:c

and then get back to us.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

tried SOAP Request

http://rfiddev01:50000/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:BS_SOAP_ETENAGA_SENDER:MI_Z_PS_PROJ_STA...

respond as

Message Servlet is in Status OK

Status information:

Servlet com.sap.aii.af.mp.soap.web.MessageServlet (Version $Id: //tc/xi/NW04S_21_REL/src/_adapters/_soap/java/com/sap/aii/af/mp/soap/web/MessageServlet.java#1 $) bound to /MessageServlet

Classname ModuleProcessor: null

Lookupname for localModuleProcessorLookupName: localejbs/ModuleProcessorBean

Lookupname for remoteModuleProcessorLookupName: null

ModuleProcessorClass not instantiated

ModuleProcessorLocal is Instance of com.sap.aii.af.mp.processor.ModuleProcessorLocalLocalObjectImpl0_0

ModuleProcessorRemote not instantiated

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Firdaus,

You have just pasted it in a browser e.g Internet Explorer or Firefox. What you need to do is to use that URL in sending your SOAP Request. A change in the Sender CC is also needed e.g choosing Adapter Engine instead of Integration Server.

http://rfiddev01:50000/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:BS_SOAP_ETENAGA_SENDER:MI_Z_PS_PROJ_STA...

Also, the c in the channel=p:s:c is the name of your SOAP Sender Communication Channel and not your message interface.

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark Angelo Dihiansan,

unfortunately our NW PI server on have Integration Server only. is the cause of the failure of Asyncronous using Proxy ? i'm not NW PI Administrator. could you also explain / any link to describe between Adapter Engine & Interration server