Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating "Planning Version"

former_member275479
Participant
0 Kudos

This is new system which has SCM 7.0

My collegue is getting below error when he is trying to create planning version.

"an application error has occurred in the livecache " and when we click on Q mark it says message no" /SAP APO/MVM075"

Could anybody advise on this ? ThanksHi,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error is an indication of a liveCache inconsistency.  Run transaction /SAPAPO/OM17.

Regards,

Mike

jawad_khan4
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Maclean,

What did you select while running the consistency check?

The version itself is not created.

Best Regards,

Jawad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jawad,

What you select in the liveCache consistency check (//OM17) depends upon your master data.  Certainly you would check resources, Product-Location combinations, stocks (if there are stock characteristics, uncheck Stock Check Without Characteristics), maybe operations and whatever else looks interesting.  You also specify the version or versions.  this lets you fix the inconsistencies between liveCache and the database.  This will not create a version for you.

You can manually create a version with /SAPAPO/MVM or use /SAPAPO/VERCOP..  See SAP Npte 519014 for all of the Notes relating to planning version management.

Best Regards,

Mike

jawad_khan4
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Thank you so much for your reply.

The problem is solved now but to give a bit of background in case someone else encounters the same problem, here are the details.

I am configuring a new system and no planning version was created. The system was issuing message /SAP APO/MVM075 everytime I tried to save one using /SAPAPO/MVM.

I went to the transaction OM17 to run the consistency check - There I thought it was mandatory to select some data element whereas it wasn't so.

To check the problems with the version itself, I just had to fill the version field in OM17 with the version ID (000 in my case) and execute the consistency check.

The system showed an inconsistency and prompted me if I wanted to remove it and that's how the problem was solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jawad,

I have come across the same issue, however I am not getting OM17 to work. Did I understand correctly, that you selected nothing under object type and kept planning version 000 in the restrictions?

When I try this it says "invalid planning version". I have also tried no restriction at all and setting planning version to *, but all with the same result.

Feedback is highly appreciated!

THanks,

Maike

frank_horlacher
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Maike,

I had the same problem too. In  /SAPAPO/OM17 - liveCache Consistency CheckI selected everything with select all (F5) button and Planning Version                000.

then I choose execute.

If there is a problem with the planning version it will be listed as first entry.

choose correct all inconsistencies.

If the error still persists open a new thread with the new problem.

BR Frank

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the version 000 correctly created in /sapapo/mvm?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Version 000 wasn't even created, that was the problem, same as stated in the original post. However meantime we found the LiveCache had some bugs, which was the reason for this, Afterwards Version was created successfully and OM17 executed normally. Thanks for the replies!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Maike,

Did you solve your problem with planning version creation?

I have same issue now:

- error /SAPAPO/MVM075 in //mvm.

- ''invalid planning version" in //om17

If you've solved it - please describe how.

Thank you,

Mest regards

Matvey

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

wilian_segatto
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

I solved this by checking /SAPAPO/OM13.

Go to tab "Checks". In my case the liveCache initialization had not been performed since it was a new system.

I ran the create client report and then I was able to create the Planning Version in /SAPAPO/MVM.

Hope this helps!!

christian_luehrmann
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Many thanks Wilian, your proposal solved the issue for me as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maike,

what kind of bugs? We've the same problem.........