cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continuing Education credits from SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings...   Professional Engineers in Indiana and several other states must earn continuing education credits to maintain their professional engineering license.  

Courses must show a statement of objectives, considerable depth in one or several closely realted subject areas, be delivered by qualified instructors, held in adequate faciltities, employ a variety of educational methods, provide a record of attendance stating the continuing education hours involved (certificate of completion) and have appropriate methods of evaluation.  I believe the 4 day class that I completed at UW-Milwaukee last summer meets this list of requirements.   There are probably other SAP classes that meet this criteria as well.   I would like to be able to use these classes to satisfy my continuing education requirements.

Have SAP classes been submitted for approval?   Who should I contact about SAP and continuing education credits?

THANKS...   Henry Kraebber - Professor, Purdue University

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Henry,

If you'd like further education about SAP, you can check the training shop: https://training.sap.com/de/en/?source=CG4DAD6292 where you can find elearnings, courses and book them.

B.R. Jenny