cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPAM Update Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody...i had a little issue last week when trying to update my SPAM ...here's the story:

I was updating my ST-PI SP from 02 to 04.. I installed the SP02 without problems, when I tried to update to SP04 it said something about updating my SPAM to level 040, I updated to level 045 but when updating i got a Dump...but the stange thing is that the update was commited...I had my SPAM to level 045, don't know if this error was related to something else...then I upgraded my ST-PI to SP04 after that without problems.

The error was this:

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

david_liu1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is not a real error. A popup with a message about the successfully import should displayed. Sometimes this fails because of old data buffered in an internal table. If you get this dump only restart SPAM. The mentioned function module OCS_GET_LATEST_Q is syntactically correct and the parameter IV_IMP_SCENARIO is present.

Regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

no popup appeared, but my SPAM is on level 045, so I guess it worked...

but what makes me doubt is that when i updated my spam in my solution manager server i got the same error...although the version was updated to 045 also.

david_liu1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

This behaviour is quite common during SPAM/SAINT update.
Not to worry on this.

You can continue with your regular imports or tasks using SPAM,this issue wont bother you in future.

Regards,

David

Answers (0)