cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create a HTTP destination of type "H"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In PI7.1 system, I am trying a create a HTTP detsination of type H (HTTP Connection to ABAP System) but i am getting an error while activating the RFC destionation: "Query String not allowed".

I noticed that the path prefix is showing in red  color "/sap/xi/engine/?type=receiver" but once i remove the "?" from the path prefix it saves without any error

Please let me know how to solve this error.

Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are right, the message is displayed because of the question mark ("?") in your Path Prefix. But this message is only a warning, so if you are sure that the entry is correct (and I believe it is, as it looks like a normal connection for proxies), then just hit [Enter] to go through. See one of my connections that is already saved and working fine:

Hope this helps,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the reply.

I have also noticed the same.

Thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Greg,

One more thing what roles needs to be assigned to the user (getting used under logon & security) to access the SAP application system in case of type "H" as well as type "3" connections??

Thanks!!

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe for HTTP connections it is SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER plus some additional "application" roles, required by your particular implementation. And for R3 connections, I think it's S_RFC and S_RFCACL.

Hope this helps,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me check this and then i will get back to you.

Thanks a lot!!

Answers (0)