cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Time Entry Architecture/Tables???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We're writing a custom clock in/out app and corrections and have options to stick with SAP design or go off and use our own ZTABLE(s). We want our design to be consistent with SAP's design for mobile as we see ourselves using that in the future. Can anyone confirm that the mobile apps go against the standard tables such as CC1TEV, TEVEN, the corrections tables, etc.? I've not been able to find any specifics on this for Mobile time.

Thanks,

Doug

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hui Doug,

usually SAP uses standard procedures and tables for its mobile products. A mobile product is just another view on the data then the original SAP GUI app doing the same thing.

Said this, if you have done some enhancements on the original SAP functionality (User Exit) in SAP GUI this is usually available as well for your mobile product the moment you set it active for SAP GUI.

My only issue here: I am not aware of CC1TEV and TEVEN table and I am even not able to see it in my system, but anyway, in your case I would try to use the original SAP functions that do your business processes and mobilize them.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Oliver,

I definately have those tables in our systems.

I found the following intersting forum post, not related to moile but useful.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1801788

Thanks,

Doug