cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product interchangebility

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a requirement about whether there is a way to adjust the percentage of interchangeability for Product.  For example,  for one type of product A ,  if this model is almost obsolete, can we config it such way so we can always use 40% of ‘to be obsolted’ model (i.e Product A) and only order 60% of new model (Product B) . How can we achieve the above functionality ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Probably you may try 'demand percentage' attribute supported by Supersession chain.

You can maintain and configure Supersession chain attribute properties using SPRO task. The path is SAP IMG > APO > Master Data > Product and Location Interchangeability > Application Settings > Maintain attribute properties for Supersession Chains.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thank you very much....

I have tried demand percentage field inputing 50 but unable to see the result as per my undestading this setting should flow only 50 % of demand to successor product. are there any additional setting i need to look if i am wrong can you please explain me how the demand percentage field will work.

thanks & regards

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Any more inputs on the above query is appriciated.

Pavan

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Thanks for the reminder.

Pl maintain the config settings as shown below.

• Maintain Replacement type Partial Product Substitution association with group type

SAP IMG > APO > Master Data > Product and Location Interchangeability > Application Settings > Maintain interchangeability group types and assign replacement types

• Maintain supersession attributes

SAP IMG > APO > Master Data > Product and Location Interchangeability > Application Settings > Maintain attribute properties for Supersession Chains.

• Maintain a interchangeability group (t.code /incmd/ui)

I hope this post might help you. If you still have issues, probably you need to post the screenshots to better understand the context.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Answers (0)