cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP.Middleware.Connector.RfCDestination.Manager Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody!

I created an application which runs fine on  a computer.

Now i want to run this application on another computer with the same properties.

After starting the program I get this error and don't know why.

I installed .NET Framework 4, I already installed the libraries 2005, 2008 and 2010.

I compiled the application for in projects properties for  .NET Framework 4.

Here is the error:

************** Exception Text **************

System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'SAP.Middleware.Connector.RfcDestinationManager' threw an exception. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'SAP.Middleware.Connector.RfcConfigParameters' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

at SAP.Middleware.Connector.RfcConfigParameters..cctor()

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at SAP.Middleware.Connector.RfcConfigParameters.Initialize()

at SAP.Middleware.Connector.RfcDestinationManager..cctor()

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at SAP.Middleware.Connector.RfcDestinationManager.UnregisterDestinationConfiguration(IDestinationConfiguration config)

at PLM_Download.Form1.Form1_FormClosing(Object sender, FormClosingEventArgs e) in D:\Desktop\VB.NET\PLM_Download_NCo3_1.2\PLM_Download\Form1.vb:line 130

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnFormClosing(FormClosingEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmClose(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.239 (RTMGDR.030319-2300)

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

PLM_Download

Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/PLM_Download_NCo3_1.2/PLM_Download/bin/Debug/PLM_Download.exe

Microsoft.VisualBasic

Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 10.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll

System

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.258 built by: RTMGDR

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Core

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

System.Windows.Forms

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.235 built by: RTMGDR

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System.Drawing

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System.Runtime.Remoting

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll

sapnco

Assembly Version: 3.0.0.42

Win32 Version: 3.0.5.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/PLM_Download_NCo3_1.2/PLM_Download/bin/Debug/sapnco.DLL

System.Configuration

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

System.ServiceModel

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.ServiceModel/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.ServiceModel.dll

System.Xml

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

What did I forget?

Maybe somebody can help me.

Thank you and all the best,

Marcel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved the problem.

I only installed the Full Extended Version of .NET Framework 4, now it works fine.

Thanks guys for your help!

Have a nice day.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

One of my client is using .net based data monitoring system giving the real time status of machine connected with.

Also He is using ECC system.

Now he wants get this .NET system connected with ECC system for real time data communication.

I know  SAP MII system is ideal for this scenario. but client wants only his existing .net system to be connected with ECC system

I presume that by placing SAP .net connector and some piece of ABAP programes/RFC, There might be solution.

Please let me know in more details so that i can give solution my client.

Regards

Srikumar

phil_soady
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, .net Connector 3.0 allows can easily call RFC functions in realtime from .net 4.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Phil

in case of  .net Connector 3. , will Database be in picture.

As per requirement that database will be in picture for real time communication. Only .Net assembly will be used for establishing the communication for the same.

Please guide me whether .Net assembly will be more than enough from existing .Net application ?

Regards

Srikumar

former_member197445
Contributor
0 Kudos

The .NET Connector will communicate directly with SAP.  The actual database tied to your SAP system will be the source of the data.  The .NET Assemblies will be accessing real-time data with SAP function modules as the intermediary.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My mistake. here i would like to rectify my one statement .

There will be real time one directional communication. Database will not be in picture at all.

will it still work by using SAP .Net connector ? we will be accessing .net assemblies and data in .net application refreshes per second !!!

please guide.

regards

srikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also.

data will be sent to SAP system from .net application on real time basis.

What i have been provided from .net guy is .net assembly which we need to use for all this

regards

srikumar

former_member197445
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sri,

You should really open up your own new discussion instead of tacking these questions onto the end of someone else's question.

What type of application are you looking to create?  Your idea sounds less like a Windows Forms app or a ASP.NET web app and more like a Windows Service.

In this case, you could look at creating an RfcServer communication with the .NET Connector.  Here is a useful example:  http://www.dataxstream.com/2011/08/nco-3-rfc-server-step-by-step/

In theory, the answer to your question is "yes..." the .NET connector can communicate with SAP without touching the database.  But you may want to be more specific with your question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your fast replies guys.

I'll check your suggestions immediately.

@Phil: I already installed the correct version of Visual C++ runtime.

phil_soady
Participant
0 Kudos

Did you include the app.config file ?

Is the app.config file readable for that user ?

phil_soady
Participant
0 Kudos

I was just reading this....

“System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'sapnco_utils,

Version=3.0.0.42, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=50436dca5c7f7d23' or one of its

dependencies. This application has failed to start because the application

configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. (Exception

from HRESULT: 0x800736B1)”

This happens when the required Visual C++ runtime is not installed. (In addition to

the correct version, you also need the correct platform, namely x86 or x64.)

former_member197445
Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you just drop the executable on the new machine?  You might need to create a install/deployment package.  Also, try running as Administrator just to be sure it's not a security issue.

Good luck.