cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cache Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our production environment, one of the fields in the mapping is not getting filled up.  The same when we run in test mode does fill up.

Will it be something to do with cache issues?

If so, which cache should i be refreshing, whether full or partial and what are the implications that i need to consider.

Regards

Anandh.B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AnandhaKrishnan,

If so, which cache should i be refreshing, whether full or partial and what are the implications that i need to consider.

It could be a CPA cache. In this forum http://scn.sap.com/thread/1028733 SAP Mentor’s Prateek explains in an easy words what is the CPA cache purpose.

If you refresh all the cache in PRO enviroment you could have problems with timeouts in some scenarios, it’s better to do a single refresh or a total refresh by night.

Full:

http://<hostname>:<port>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

with PIDIRUSER/XIDIRUSER

Single:

It's possible to refresh a single object in the cache, i dont know now the roles that are necessaries to acces, you can try. Follow this steps:

1. PI's Main Page -> Administration -> Integration Builder -> Cache Overview -> Single Repository
  2. Object Cache Refresh.
  3. Object Type:  your object type like operation mapping or message mapping

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The scenario is File to Idoc which creates WMMBXY.

In test mode of message mapping, the particular field gets filled up, however end to end, the idocs as well as the xml message does not get filled up with this value.

I had done partial refresh of mapping runtime in java side, still no luck.

Regards

Anandh.B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did u re-imported the metadata of Idoc under IDX2??

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

What is your scenario? You have not given enough details e.g for RFC scenarios as receiver, simply starting/stopping the cc can already refresh the metadata.

Regards,

Mark