Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Receiver Adapter Error

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have following error at my RFC receiver adapter:

com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: error while processing the request to rfc-client: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: RfcAdapter: receiver channel has static errors: can not instantiate RfcPool caused by: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.RfcAdapterException: error initializing RfcClientPool:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.repository.RfcRepositoryException: can not connect to destination system due to: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Connect to SAP gateway failed Connect_PM TYPE=A ASHOST=10.6.40.250 SYSNR=10 GWHOST=10.6.40.250 GWSERV=sapgw10 PCS=1 LOCATION CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host with Unicode ERROR partner '10.6.40.250:sapgw10' not reached TIME Thu Feb 08 21:15:38 2007 RELEASE 700 COMPONENT NI (network interface) VERSION 38 RC -10 MODULE nixxi.cpp LINE 2764 DETAIL NiPConnect2 SYSTEM CALL connect ERRNO 10061 ERRNO TEXT WSAECONNREFUSED: Connection refused COUNTER

Does anybody know how to solve that?

Thx,

Udo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

Is your Receiver adapter calling an 'External RFC Server' or and 'SAP System'....?

The error seems to be that the connection to the metadata system as given in the 'RFC Metadata parameters' is the one having the problem...

Could you please verify that...

Thanks.

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepu,

it s SAP System.

After reading note 447882 i guess a port problem...

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is gateway problem

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i could solve that. At field application server of communication channel i had to put full qualified hostname.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

check your gateway to target is down if down ten reactive our commnication channel again to register with gateway.

Thanks

Sreeram.G.Reddy

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

looks like some issue with tcp/ip connect