SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of portion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Freinds,

Is there a way we can change customers portion in mass. The new portion would have the same billing dates as of the old ones.

Regards

Charvi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hi Charvi,

First you have to create the NEW Portion and MRU with the billing and meterring dates you want using E41B and E41H. Generate the schedule records then.

After that you go to EL59P to create the Parameter group where you will provide the date from which the MRU will be changed for the selected consumers, the new MRU and the old MRU. You can create it in Dev Env.and save it in a TR and move the TR upto Prod system.

In Prod Env you have to go to EL59 and enter the Parameter group you created and the list of consumers you want to shift from one MRU to another. Keep in mind no open MRO should be there against them. Execute and you are done.

Hope you can follow it.

Thanks,

Arghya

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

0 Kudos

Hi Charvi,

First you have to create the NEW Portion and MRU with the billing and meterring dates you want using E41B and E41H. Generate the schedule records then.

After that you go to EL59P to create the Parameter group where you will provide the date from which the MRU will be changed for the selected consumers, the new MRU and the old MRU. You can create it in Dev Env.and save it in a TR and move the TR upto Prod system.

In Prod Env you have to go to EL59 and enter the Parameter group you created and the list of consumers you want to shift from one MRU to another. Keep in mind no open MRO should be there against them. Execute and you are done.

Hope you can follow it.

Thanks,

Arghya

0 Kudos

Hello Arghya,

As per your suggestion i tried doing all the steps and executed EL59 but i am getting an error saying connection object is not allocated to regional structure.

Do you know how to get rid of this error.

Regards,

Charvi

0 Kudos

Hi,

You also have to change the default MRU in your Regional Structure Group.

For example, transaction SR12 allows you to specify a default MRU for a given city.

In addition, if your Connection Object/s do not have a Regional Structure Group, then you cannot mass allocate.

Regards,

Ivor M.

0 Kudos

Hello Ivor,

Thanks for the reply, but there are no entries maintained at our side. Is there any other way to get the result of changing MRU at installation level i mass.

Regards,

Charvi

0 Kudos

Hi,

To display the Regional Structure Group in Conn. Obj., There are settings in SPRO. Follow the path given below...SPRO ->Utilities-> Master Data->Conn. Obj.->Define Field Selection for Conn. Obj.. Execute and then select Reg. Struct. Grp. field as Input field and save it. Now u can make an entry for Reg Strct Grp. in Conn. Obj.

monis_shakeel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there an option by which we can change portions inside different MRU's in Bulk. I have created a new portion and need to migrate some of my existing MRU's to that portion.

Thanks,

Monis Shakeel