cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error abap solman_setup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When i want to configure my system with SOLMAN_SETUP i have an error and i can't find a solution

System preparation -> Configure abap

Error :

Initial Solution Manager set-up error

E::000

Someone can help me ?

Thx

Jonathan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jonathan,

I`am not sure but check if you implement note

1765074 - SOLMAN_SETUP: status of step users not updated

BR,

SAPFan

manoj_mhatre
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

could you please share how did you solve this issue i am facing exactly the same issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manoj,

Generally this might be causing bcz of CCN implementation .

have you implemented the CCN before doing this Setup.If so please see the below document.

For additional Information go through this link for "SM71_Configuration" doc.

https://service.sap.com/~sapidb/011000358700000482292011E

Regards

Jana

manoj_mhatre
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jana,

I have implemented note but the same thing its in yellow color in download phase its grey color and rest is green color. Note is already download then too its in grey color. Yes but when i use to click in download note from browser in step 3.1 nothing was happening so i have downloaded that note from abap stack through snote.

Best Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manoj,i am not sure have you gone through the wiki.please go through this wiki.may be it wil lhelp you.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SMSETUP/Home

also please send me the screens hot what are the error message you are getting .what is the sp level of your solution manager system.

Regards

Jana

manoj_mhatre
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jana,

screenshot is same as above and today when again executed in step abap configuration i received the same error initial error and E:000. soon after that i went to slg1 tcode and i found below error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jonathan,

Is this problem solved from your side (OR) still you see the same error.

The screen shot points out SVM system does not exist,Did you create this system in the SMSY/LMDB with all the features client,system type,system id details and product related information.

Is SVM is your solution manager system ?.

Regards

Jana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

based on your screen shot you hav nt completd step 3? please download and implement the latest correction sap note?

Check the guide for pre request for solman_Setup https://service.sap.com/~sapidb/011000358700000482292011E/SM71_Configuration.pdf

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have download and implement the latest correction i don't kow why i have a grey triangle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

then why your step 3 in screenshot showing yellow, and go to work process trace, try to find any relevant error, check in sm21 too.

Make sure you have enough auth to execute solman_Setup?

And try to manually do the steps by login the solman system.

Thanks.

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

The sap notes are implement

Former Member
0 Kudos

I restart many times my system and no it's work ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

I am unable to open the SM71_configuration,pdf,Could you please send me the link to configura ABAP managed system in SM7.1.While i am doing i got stuck up in the step configure automatically phase ,Introscope adapter phase failing .

I have installed SMD 73SP02 and Host agent 720 114 on my Managed system and all i can see managed system in solution manager,I am not sure is there anything i am missing to proceed the setup.

Regards

Janakiram Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jonathan,

I1ve check note 1633725 - SAP Solution Manager - Basic functions of 7.1 SP4 you have implemented version 14 but latest is 29.

Please logon to sysatem run snote tcode find note nr and download latest version and implement it.

BR,

SAPFan