cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infotype Screen Modification - IT 2010

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I would like to modify screen 2010 (International), where I would like to show PA2010-AWREF field.

How I can show field at infotype using T588M? I checked technical help of infotype 2010, it shows Module Pool MP200000 and screen 2450.

Or is there any other way.

Thank you,

MTA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

hi

please follow this spro path

PM_>PA->Customizing User Interfaces->Change Screen Modifications

search for respective module pool and screen ,make changes as per Radio button instruction.

save .

active it by using feature.

please let me  know if this might help you.

one more thing while activating this u have to default value of variable for that IT using PE03

Regards

Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Archana,

Thankx for the swift response...

at PM_>PA->Customizing User Interfaces->Change Screen Modifications I selected the respective Module Pool. when I went in and scroll through the list, I dont see the PA2010-AWREF in the list.

How can I include the field PA2010-AWREF in the list and then select the radio button to show the field at infotype?

Thank you,

MTA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MTA,

As PA2010-AWREF is not there in the list, i can suggest you one turn around.

You can use External Document Number Field (P2010-EXBEL). Only if you are not using that field.

If you want, you can change the text of the field also in SE63.

Hope this helps.

Pradeep.

ted_dinh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To display this field (not included in T588M), you would need to :

1. Create a simple module pool (e.g. ZP200000 with screen 0100) with 1 field P2010-AWREF

created  in screen painter.

2. Config T582C for MP200000/screen 2450 to have the new module pool (e.g. ZP200000/0100)

as its include screen.

3. Config T588M to add new screen (ZP200000/0100). If you double-click on newly created entry,

you'll see P2010-AWREF field with radio button there. This step is optional.

Once done, when going into IT2010 screen, you'll see a new sub-screen at the bottom of standard SAP screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ted,

Thankx a million...

The field doesnt come out. Seems I am missing something or didnt follow your steps properly.

Please find the attachment having the steps that I have followed:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=52f057621f799a2a&page=view&resid=52F057621F799A2A!204&parid...

Could you please guide, what I have missed?

Thank you,

MTA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ted,

Did you manage to open the attachment?

any feedback...

Really appreciate for your help.

Thank you,

MTA

ted_dinh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the custom screen painter, can you change the field to have Groups 006  002 001, and create Process Before Output for the screen to execute module HIDDEN_DATA_SUBSCREEN (part of SAP standard) .

Process Before Output.

Module HIDDEN_DATA_SUBSCREEN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ted,

Still cant see the field.

https://skydrive.live.com/#!/view.aspx?cid=52F057621F799A2A&resid=52F057621F799A2A%21322

Please guide.

Thank you,

MTA

ted_dinh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In view T588M, for custom module pool ZP0210/ screen 0100, do you have blank for feature and varialble key (should be in this case) ?

Can you put a break inside module HIDDEN_DATA_SUBSCREEN for module pool ZP021000, and try to go to this screen in PA20/30 to see if it reaches this break (i.e. config for additional screen is working).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ted,

Yeah you are right...current config doesnt reaches to the break  point that I put at module HIDDEN_DATA_SUBSCREEN inside ZP201000.

Seems something is missed. do we need to run some program to regenerate the screens?

sending you the latest document having screen shot of all the step that I have followed.

https://skydrive.live.com/?sc=documents&cid=52f057621f799a2a#!/view.aspx?cid=52F057621F799A2A&resid=...

Seems we almost reached to the solution...

Thank you again for all the help

MTA.

ted_dinh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It puzzles me as all seems to be OK and should work. Please go to include SAPFP50M, and put a break at statement 'PERFORM get_t582c_subscreen(sapfp50m) USING ...' (around line 669) specifically for module pool MP200000 and check if it returns the correct custom subscreen.

If it looks OK, just remove entry ZP200000 / screen 0100 out of T588M and see if it makes any different.

0 Kudos

Could you solve it?

Answers (0)