Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In qa32 unable to see inspection list

gyanaranjan_rout
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

In qa32 screen I am unable to see inspection lot.But i can see in md04 screen.Please guide me what are reson for not showing anything in qa32 screen.

Regards

Gyana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member553099
Participant
0 Kudos

check in filter option set filter/ delete filter it may be also one of the reason.

Regards,

U.Linganathan

gyanaranjan_rout
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Linganathan

I have Check all filter option .But all are standard.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Remove the "Maximum number of hits" in the selection screen.  If you have this set at a low number like 50 or 100, you can often miss lots because of the way SAP has this obtaining the data sets.

FF

gyanaranjan_rout
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Linganathan

You have given correct answer..End user activated storage location in filter and that is the main reaon it hide the inspection lot.I have removed that and able to see inspection lot.

Thanks

Gyan

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

gyanaranjan_rout
Contributor
0 Kudos

Now i am closing the issue

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gyana,

Could you please check where the stock is lying in MMBE? I mean in quality inspection or in unrestricted? If in quality and you are unable to find its concerned inspection lot, there could be following probabilities,

1. Check in QVM2 whether any lot exists with outstanding quantities. If you find then simply clear it.
  2. If you don't find any lot there, try executing 321 movement manually through MB1B or through MIGO - transfer posting

Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

check sap note 320679

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to view the lot by removing the default dates. In MD04 screen, if u are able to see the lot, then copy the lot no. & go to QA03 & check the status of the lot for more details.

Thanks

Sachin

gyanaranjan_rout
Contributor
0 Kudos

I am using 4.6 version.