cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC Exporting Risks, Functions and Rules from Prod to QA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement to copy all rules, risks and functions from my Prod instance of SAP GRC (v5.3) to the QA instance. The reason being that there are many rules that are present in Prod and not in QA.

From the SAP note 1373465, and SAP Note 1081562, I understand that I can use Rules Architect --> Utilities -->Export to accomplish the above. However, I have a few doubts:

1. Does the number of connectors need to be same between Prod and QA? (AFAIK, in v5.3 we need not)
  2. If my prod source name is PRDSRC and the corresponding in QA is QASRC then while exporting the rules from Prod to QA, I should select PRDSRC as the source and then input QASRC as the destination?
  3. Can I export rules, functions and risks in a single export?
  4. If I have two systems in Prod - say PRDSRC1 & PRDSRC2 and correspondingly QASRC1 & QASRC2 , Can I export all rules from PRDSRC1 and PRDSRC2 in one go and upload to QASRC1 and QASRC2 ? OR do have to do PRDSRC1--->QASRC1 and PRDSRC2--->QASRC2

Thanks, Jithin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jithin,

1. Doesnt have to be same.

2. Yes you are right

3.  Yes you are right

4. Right again

Regards,

Ajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like my question was posted twice and Ajesh and Sabita answered in each of them. Thank you guys and sorry for the double posts.

-Jithin

Answers (0)