Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Milestone Billing and same GL for Finished and Services

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I need help for my scenario.

We have Material with GL revenue says 1000  and for that material we provide services as well like erection process (PS) and same GL 1000 is assigned

Same GL for Both

Finished Material  Cost 10000         GL 1000     

Service Material    Cost 5000           GL 1000

Total Value is = 15000

Now i am making milestone billing of 50% (7500) how to hit GL separately that i have combined. The issue is Both GL combined and my client need to view separate cost

Finished cost   5000

Service Material  2500

I am getting this GL 1000 as 7500 as combined i need it separately to show revenue. Any possibility to solve this issue through PS

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For posting different material revenue, discounts etc. to different G/L accounts, one can use field "Account assignment group" in MM02, Tab Sales: sales org 2.

and then create condition records in VKOA with respective G/L account details vis-a-vis Account assignment group (for MMRs)

All this is part of standard Account Determination configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the main issue . I have assigned

Finished material    GL 1000

Service Material      GL 1000

The issue is i am rendering services against finished material that i am providing . I am delivering finished material and with the same time i am giving services aswell. Now the GL is same against both. when it comes to Milestone billing it combines both amount means Finished material amount and services amount . I am doing this all through PS. now i need to show my client multiple GL means how much revenue hit by Finished Material and How much revenue hit by Services. Is there any possibility to resolve this issue.

SAME GL for both MAT-A and Service-A. how to distinguish between them.

Regards

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is a MMR (material master record) created for Service? If yes, then please follow my above suggestion (i.e. field account assignment group).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Need to Assign Multiple Revenues in Milestone Stone Billing.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

your comment is not clear to me. please give an example.

0 Kudos

Hope you are using two different materials - on for FG and one for Services. In that case you will have two line items in the order and the invoice. You may show VBRP table entries which will have values against each item.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sridhar