cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stop pgi fi posting (inventory posting )

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi gurus

i have one process , when you create the return order after do the delivery PGR , but when you can do the pgr , inventory posting done, i do not want inventory posting for delivery, how i  control , where is settings , please explain

thq

regards

sankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check what movement type is flowing in your return delivery.  It should have been 655 or 657.  If so, change it to 651 in VOV6 for your schedule line category for returns and retry the process.

G. Lakshmipathi

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

laxipathi

movement type is 653 i can use, but 657 is block stock ,  i donot want block stock, stock is post ,but accounting enters not required  my requirement is when do the pgr return material but , no accounting generated , i do not want accounting posting like below screen , how i control

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Either you have go with standard movement types or copy your existing movement type, rename it and change it in OMJJ.  There you double click the tab "Deactivate QM inspection" and make changes according to your requirement.

G. Lakshmipathi

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i nun check the qm inspection , but accouting doucment it up dated , there is any movement type with out accouting up dating

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Account Grouping tab in OMJJ should be blank similar to 651

G. Lakshmipathi

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

but 651 is to step procedure , i want like one step stock it post un risted use .

how to identify the 651 is two step and 653 is one step stock recive where is link

can you explain

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no concept called one step stock receive or two step stock receive in returns as like STO process.  In SD return process, you have to create a return order with reference to the preceding document (billing), followed by return delivery and credit note.  For return delivery, you have to decide which movement type you want.  It is a normal practice from SD side that we assign either 651 or 655.

G. Lakshmipathi

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Two Step or One Step movement is not important. what is important is your requirement.

In 651, system post the stock to Blocked Stock. Thus in future you have to eight release the Block stock to Unrestricted Stock or Scrap the same & accounting entry is generated for the same.

In 653, system directly posts the Stock to Unrestricted Stock so no further processing is required.

Thus in your case, just create a new Moment Type as suggested above & make sure that Account Grouping is blank, so there will be no accounting entry.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

my

651- it go to first return stock then use 453 then come unretricrted ,

653 - i t will direct , stock

i am also copy data , 653 , deleted the accounting entrys , but system sows error messge

i am asking the 651-653 stock up dating different ,

so where is the control

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sankar,

When you do PGR for Returns Delivery, the Materials are coming back in your possession & for this there has to be Accounting entry representing the Financial Value of the Goods that you have taken back in stock.

Subsequently you can scrap the goods & relevant Accounting entries will be passed.

But, what is the business justification for not passing Accounting entry at time of PGR?

I do not have access to SAP currently, but I feel it will ot be possible to restrict the Accounting Entry all to gather. What you can do is change the GL Account for Inventory posting.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

thq for reply

stock comes return , but accounting document no generated , this process,

when you can change the particular movement type , it appreciable for all document , that why i create the new movement and assign the schedule lines , it ok, when you create the delivery account it will come

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi siva,

It depends on the material valuation class what you maintained in Accounting Tab 1 material master.

go to OBYC- chart of account INT/transaction BSX- inventory posting

select your material valuation class,click on "posting keys" button on above

check posting key 89-debit and 99-credit.

Regards,

Krishna.