cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tranfer Order Output Generated in Background Not Printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using WMTA condition with deliveries and the transfer orders are generating fine.  We are going to schedule the delivery creation process in the background to run periodically throughout the day.  The user we have assigned to the delivery creation step is a non-dialog user (batch id).  The deliveries and TOs are created w/the WMTA condition send time  using 1 and 4.  RSNAST00 was executed when send time was 1 and processed the TOs properly also.

Our issue is that using the non-dialog id in the job the TO is not printing.  We assigned SAP ALL in the IDs role, but it still didn't print.  The default printer/PRI parameter is the same on the batch id as it is on mine.   We substituted my ID in the job and the TO printed fine. 

Any ideas?  I haven't found anything where the TO output will not print if the user is not a dialog user, but I could have easily overlooked.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Jeff

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

david_ruiz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

Go to VL10CUC an d check the flag "no output determination" for profile 2000.

The flag must be clear for output determination.

Best regards, David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dave, thanks for the response.  I wasn't familiar w/that transaction, but I did check it and the "No output determination" box is not selected.

Any other ideas why a non-dialog user wouldn't print TOs during delivery creation?  I am stumped and hadn't anticipated any difficulty creating a batch job to generate deliveries and TOs.  We could use the business user in the batch job, but want to explore other options prior to taking that path.

Jeff

david_ruiz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Jeff, then I think notes 87194, 114426 and 192423 will assist to you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dave, thanks.  I will take a look at them.

Jeff