SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Lot FP05 Check

0 Kudos

Dear Moderator - please don't lock or restrict this thread as I am not able to find any answer for this question so far.

Hello Experts,

I have requirement to post amount > 10,000 $ in the clarification worklist. So for example - if I try to post amount $ 15,000 using FP05 (manual payment lot) then it will not be posted on the customer account instead it will go into the clarification worklist. Can you please help me how this can be done ?

I check SAP tolerance group configuration but wasn't able to find anything that can put these line items directly in clarification work-list. We don't want to do any customization - enhancement (in worst case that would be our last approach).

Let me know. Thanks.

Regards,

A-jay.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I presume you will be receiving incoming bank payment  files and building a Payment Lot using the standard Payment Lot Transfer program RFKKZE00.

If so, in you can check for amount >10K in program logic (during the mapping of incoming bank file format to the format that is required by RFKKZE00).

If the condition is true, then check on the "Clarify Payment transaction" flag in structure BFKKZP (Payment line items).

If you are posting a manual payment lot, then use logic in FICA event 242 to check the payment line  item amount (structure DFKKZP). If greater than 10K, check on the same flag as above.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ivor M.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I presume you will be receiving incoming bank payment  files and building a Payment Lot using the standard Payment Lot Transfer program RFKKZE00.

If so, in you can check for amount >10K in program logic (during the mapping of incoming bank file format to the format that is required by RFKKZE00).

If the condition is true, then check on the "Clarify Payment transaction" flag in structure BFKKZP (Payment line items).

If you are posting a manual payment lot, then use logic in FICA event 242 to check the payment line  item amount (structure DFKKZP). If greater than 10K, check on the same flag as above.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ivor M.

0 Kudos

Oh that means - for manual payment lot (FP05) I have no other option but to enhance event 242. I was hoping for some configurable node. Anyway Thanks Ivor.

0 Kudos

hi dear Ajay ... what i understood is when you are posting a payment check lot, is you are wants to adjust the amount like ..

clarification process is required in u r case if i am right u can fallow my procedure..

after posting of a check lot u want make any clarification process at BP level or contract a/c level u main area to defining things r at

-Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable - Basic Functions - Open Item Management -  "Specify Selection Categories ",

here u can define which u want to make a clarification process by selecting an option "External", this selection button will leads u r requirement..

if not wrong give to me feed back...

r else continue with u r exact requirement..

Thanks..

Honey..

0 Kudos

Hi,

For a manual Payment Lot, you do not have to use the FICA Event 242.

Yuo always have the option of  manually checking  on the "Clarify Payment Item" checkbox.

Therefore users can procedurally be notified to check on the Clarification flag if the amount is greater than 10K. 

Regards,

Ivor M.

0 Kudos

hi dear lvor

where we find this option "Clarify Payment Item"

0 Kudos

Field XKLAE in structure BFKKZP enables clarification thru upload of file.  The same field is also available in the dialog for FP05.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi,

To further expand on Bill's comment above, you have to double-click on the individual payment line item in the payment lot to invoke the detailed dialog mode.

Regards,

Ivor M.

0 Kudos

Thanks Everyone. Actually I wanted to avoid user exit or any enhancement but I guess there is no other option. Closing this thread now. Thank you.