SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while migrating PAYMENT Object in Emigall- Balance in Document currency is not zero

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While trying to migrate data for the Object PAYMENT in EMIGALL for the corresponding SECURITY Deposit data migrated, I am getting the below error which is 'Balance in Document currency is not zero, posting not possible'.

I am passing the Contract Account, start and return date for security deposit, expiration date of non-cash security deposit, interest key, contract and requested amount for security deposit in the SECURITY Object; and the application area, document origin key, document date/posting date in document, SECURITY Object key, clearing reason, item number in ca document, company code, G/L account, value date and Amount in Transaction currency in the PAYMENT Object.

Is there something I am missing and how do I tide over this Error that I am getting?

In the Incoming payment specification in SPRO, for the Payment lot '05', Post on account (2), No Payment () and Proration clearing (for clearing variant) is set.

4 REPLIES 4

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It sounds like you are trying to pay a Cash deposit.

Why would you be passing Expiry date of Non-Cash Deposit?

If you are creating a Non-Cash Deposit, you would just be changing the Status to Paid (not using the PAYMENT migration object).

Regards,

Ivor M.

0 Kudos

Hi Ivor, thank you for pointing that out, I tried the migration without passing the expiration date of non-cash security deposit but I am still ending up with the same error.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your settings in Posting Area 1010 using config transaction FQC0.

Ensure that there is an entry for Statistical Key H, mapping Main/Sub 0020/0020 to 0020/0010.

Also, in relation to the Reconciliation GL Account (HKONT) that you supplied for the Security Deposit request object, ensure that the settings in transaction FS00  have "Only balances in local currency" switched on.  This would be in the Control tab.

Regards,

Ivor M.

0 Kudos

Thank you Ivor. This problem was solved.

The solution was: Maintaining the value 'R1' for Clearing type against '014' Clearing Variant in the Table TFK113 and Maintaining the values 'R1' Clearing Type, 'X' for Incoming Payments and '1' for Use Clearing Type in the Table TFK110.