cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In PI Production , SXMB_MONI T-Code, then selecting the filter criteria , and finally run the critria to see messages -

Now this the point where it executes very slowely , almost 30 minute to show the messages.

How to make it fast . Plese help ..

This is happening in production , It is 1st week after go live of interfaces in production. amost 100 Messages going in production ..

And Out there is one interfaces from SCADA/PLC-DB to SAP ERP - which is carring almost 2 Lakh recrds in every go . and 5 messages / Day.

Regards

PS.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great Guys ....

Thanks , I will check with my basis team , to work on your suggested solutions ...

Regards

PS.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Prabhat,

This happened to me in Development Environment (PI 7.30). What I did is asked my BASIS resource to rebuild the index and update stats related to sxmb_moni. That would work.

Cheers,

R-jay

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Raja is correct. This could happen due to keeping the old messages for longer duration  and not archive & delete them periodically. After following the above steps, we are able to see message retrieve responses quicker in SXMB_MONI.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check DB size using TX DB02 and request basis team to fix the problem.I think DB size alsmost full.