cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Range in Billing Document skip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I'm having a problem right now. When I created the billing document, the number range has been skipped. Number ranges that i'm assigned internally  by the system. Then how come its possible to miss the number between? I'm already check In SNRO, object : RV_BELEG , number range not buffered at all.

Please help me and give me solutions.

Thanks before

Regards,

Henny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It could be due to some termination error.  So execute report RFVBER00 and check whether those missing billing document references are flowing.  If the issue is not because of termination error, then you execute program RFBNUM00.  This will help even for audit purpose.  I dont think, there is a solution to this issue SAP have provided.  You may also have a look at note 19050

G. Lakshmipathi

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check OSS 1468162  - Transaction number cannot be found – Sales and Billing. This note contains some other notes in it. You can also check whether any of the user exits used in the billing program is causing this.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer  Shiva Ram.

I'v already checked those SAP Notes OSS 1468162, but its still wont working.

Then i'v found SAP Notes 23835,  Did u ever implement this SAP Notes?

Regards,

Henny

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No I did not implement this note 23835. But this notes looks resolving your issue by adding the code in the include LV60AU02. Since this is release independent, you can go ahead and implement. By the way, did you check any user exit is affecting this?

Regards,