cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mean value (phi) is appears for result recording

coolio_7
Participant

while result recording in QA32/ QA01, mean value is apprearing for values- previously it was equals/ not equals to sign ?

please suggest if there is any setting/ config ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its simple.In the first screen shot you have recorded only one value.whereas in second you have recorded 10 values hence its "mean value " ( phi) appears in result recording overview screen.

coolio_7
Participant
0 Kudos

well this one is resolved!

I changed the DFNUM sampling procedure with QDV2 transaction. I found it and changed it in Q system and am going to test some new inspection lots now.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure what you are talking about.  Can you post a screen shot of that section of the results recording you are talking about?

FF

coolio_7
Participant
0 Kudos

when doing RR for char, the value with mean values (phi) sign appearing on the values. 

my question is what is driving the indicator phi and how can i bypass it ? because previously it used to be equals or not equals sign when i record the results for the characteristics in QA32 and Qa01 ??

please suggest.

difficuties in attaching document!

coolio_7
Participant
0 Kudos
coolio_7
Participant
0 Kudos

please find above the screenshot attached.

my requirements is to bypass the phi before the result value entered.

many thanks in advance for your response on this.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It looks like your second screen posting shows results for characteristics that have been recorded with the "individual results" indicator on while the upper screen posting is showing results for characterisitcs that were treated as "summarized" results recording.

Did you record multiple results in the second screen shot?  If not, what was the control indicator set to for these, individual or summarized?

If the contol indicator has not been changed, have the QM plant setting "summ. recording for n = 1" been changed?

FF