SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP IS Retail Aspirant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone ,

i request the sap retail practice seniors and professional to provide me some directions / guidance on how can a retail domain professional can get into SAP IS retail.

your valuable suggestions can help me to work on the targeted SAP IS retail track. i got 3 plus years of retail domain experience and now i am working as a functional consultant for other retail ERP.

i was going thro' some of the sap retail basics as of now which is available on web.

appreciate your time and my sincere thanks for your highly valuable inputs/ reply.

regards,

deepak

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i was advised that doing a certification alone is not gonna help me to get into SAP IS retail , rather its kind of a value addition.

wasn't 4 years Domain expereince spanning in the areas of buying & merchandising allows a candidate to get into SAP IS retail functional Role.

requesting the SAP retail seniors to provide some insights and i sincerely value and appreciate your time.

thank you .

regards,

deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i was advised that doing a certification alone is not gonna help me to get into SAP IS retail , rather its kind of a value addition.

wasn't 4 years Domain expereince spanning in the areas of buying & merchandising allows a candidate to get into SAP IS retail functional Role.

requesting the SAP retail seniors to provide some insights and i sincerely value and appreciate your time.

thank you .

regards,

deepak

0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Definitely going through the certification will help. I am certified SAP Retail Solution Consultant. My depth of knowledge about retail industry has increased and also I have seen the growth in career.

But yes, getting a good job doesn’t dependent on getting certified.

Regards,

Raja