Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

funcctional acknowledgement error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am working on AS2 -PI-ECC interface.

User sent 3 orders from their partner system.2 orders functional acknowledgement were sent back to partner last order function acknowledgement is not reach to the partner.

what would be the reason ?

please help on this issue.

Regards,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas, Check the Note 1502676, you may need to set the parameter maxthreadcount.

Thanks

Pothana

zameerf
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you check the Seeburger workbench for AS2 adapter and filter the required sender AS2 ID? you could see the status of received messages. Just click on the 3 entries and see the Receipt MDN details of all 3 messages. Check if there was any difference in MDN detail for 3rd message.

-Zameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zameer,

how can i check the AS2 acknowlodgements in seeburger workbench?

which is success and which one is error in seeburger workbennch.

please suggest me  on this

Regards,

srini

zameerf
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a question, do you actually mean the func.ack generated by the BIC module which can be sent to sender system with processing details? or the MDN which would be sent back to sender system immediately once the AS2 message is received successfully by AS2 adapter? if its the func.ack then you should track all the func. ack messages in SXMB_MONI and also the logs in receiver communication channel used to deliver the func.ack back to sender system.

-Zameer

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you say that two acks were processed successfully, I assume that your configuration is OK. So the first reason I can think of is: the ack for the third message was not even generated (yet) by the ECC system. So firstly make sure about that, and only later try to search for further problems.

Hope this helps,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Greg,

thanks for your quick response.

but in ECC system idoc was generaed for 3 rd order which was in status 53.

where exactly functional acknowledgement generated ECC or PI or seeburger workbennch?

i couldn't understand please help on this.

Regards,

srini